Monday, December 28, 2009

Antares update 28/12

THE POWER OF LOVE 100 - MALARIA PARASITES 0

Great news Antares is waking up and his parasites have been zapped.  Hopefully he'll be out of ICU in the next 2 days. He even half opened his eyes and smiled at Belle and when I updated him on how Anoora, Ahau and his beloved Roger (his favourite dog who has a broken leg) were, I could tell that my message had been received and understood. 
I'm celebrating having just completed my 58th orbit of the sun and this is the best gift I could have received.
A big thank you to all who have praying for him and sending him your healing love.  My heartfelt thanks also to the wonderful staff at Sg. Buloh hospital, if ever I had to be admitted to hospital that's where I'd go for sure.
The doctor is going to brief Belle and Moon this afternoon so more later.



1 comment:

Belle said...

The Power of Love - Size M :)

I love it and very intuitive of you!!!

Can't wait for mega kenduri to celebrate...

STOP LYNAS

STOP LYNAS