ARREST SURVIVAL GUIDE
Dedicated to all peace-loving people who will be painting K.L. yellow on Saturday 9th July.
First of all, if you are arrested say only that you do not recognise the police's authority to arrest you as you have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to PEACEFULLY PROTEST and that you will only answer their questions in the presence of a lawyer, approved by you.
But how to combat all those bad vibes and feelings of anger and frustration?
HAVE A GOOD LAUGH
It's been scientifically proved that laughing:
- lowers stress levels and increases well-being.
- tones-up your immune system.
- is a good workout for torso and face muscles, especially when in a confined space!
- gives a sense of physical and emotional release.
- takes the focus off the negative and makes you feel more cheerful and positive.
AND like canned laughter, it's CONTAGIOUS so as well as increasing your sense of well-being and the morale of all detainees, it might also humanise your jailers.